Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pog lives with 2 (soon to be 200) snails. He is very special to me, he is the first betta I ever got. He tries to be manly and cool, but like everythign scares him. He hides in hin conch shells all day. He is a male, but he has an egg spot. He is very old, and very big, his body without fins is al long as my longest finger. 3 of my full grown gals could fit in him. He is a purple veil tail. I will journal about him every day, many times a day, feel free to read :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So Pog has beeen back to fin biting again. He is very curious about the snailies though :D Wait till his tank is overrun by babies! Lol

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been awhile since I posted. been in ocean city. Pog's life hasn't changes much -not good- while I was away, he bit his tail really bad D: Trying to fix but cnt use salt because of snailies

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pog is slowly recoverign from his fin bititing. I will have to teach the fishsitter how to chase him around the tank with the rake. That keeps him entertained for a bit. He doesn't like to flare at his reflection, he runs away. I am fattening him up for my week away tho ^_^ he is enjoying this part :)

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Great, just great. You have to go through those weeks again I guess... Hope he doesn't tail bite and that the cycle is quick! ;)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol ikr :p Hopefully I didn;t lose ALL the bacteria ^_^ lol, luckily I keep sponges in my all my other filters for just that reason! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts