Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am turning your favorite Pokemon into betta fish! Let me know what Pokemon you want done and I'll do it. Let me know if you want a certain tail type or anything. Specify if you want color :) (shinies are an option)

Just as a warning, I have not had the opportunity to play Pokemon X and/or Y because I do not have a 2- or 3-DS. Please forgive me if any of those requests come out a little strange. :)

Here is an example: I gave Vaporeon betta fins (this was just a quick example, I will put more effort into actual requests)

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have decided to take on five pictures at a time :) so we have

1.) eatmice2010- Ninetales
2.) Indigo Betta- Piplup
3.) isntanything- Houndoom (Plakat)
4.) mercedesbenz25- Suicine
5.) OPEN

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eatmice2010's Ninetales! Hope you like it :) Sorry about the head... It looks too big to me, but...

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Indigo Betta's Piplup! I replaced his normal tail with a betta tail and added a Mohawk-like fin lol :) Hope you like it!

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
isntanything's Houndoom! This one was hard for me because I wanted to try something besides a side-shot, and I'm terrible at angles... I hope you like it even though it is sort of weird :)

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Of course, my betta boy is named Flareon, so I absolutely need a veil-tail Flareon! If you want to you can draw it small (2"x2") that way I can print it out that size and put it on Flareon's tank. He and I will love it! :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Updated list:

1.) mercedesbenz25- Suicune
2.) TheTrojanBetta- Jolteon
3.) Cari- Flareon (Veiltail)
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Updated list:

1.) mercedesbenz25- Suicune
2.) TheTrojanBetta- Jolteon
3.) Cari- Flareon (Veiltail)
4.) Confishius- Snorlax
5.) cheekysquirrel- Skitty

Now I have a full list an I will start working in the next batch! :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Here is mercedesbenz25's Suicune! I figured with the two tails that it'd make a good double tail. :) Hope you like it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.