·
Registered
2,680 Posts
It's so beautiful! Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Here's Gallifrey imagining himself on well.... Gallifrey! ;-) Hope you like, this one was lots of fun to color.

If anyone has any requests, (could be any kind of fish) please let me know and I can add you to my list.

RubinTheBettaFish - Rubin
keepsmiling - Mantis
PoissonsMom - Poisson

Quick reminder, if you like you want full size versions of your pictures you can get them here;

http://candyfloss-unicorn.deviantart.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ahhh I love MLP! And I love bettas! THIS IS THE BEST EVER.

Your art style is really awesome and I'd love if you could do my fishy! <3

Name: Cortez
Eye Color: ...technically they're red like his body, but I feel like that's too much red. You can go with whatever.
Personality traits: Introverted, curious, moody. He's either dancing around the tank to greet you, or stubbornly hiding in his castle. **Note he has chronic SBD and sinks to the bottom. He can swim but it's more difficult for him. If you'd like to put your creativity to the test and do something with this, go right ahead!
Cutie Mark: Some sort of sword / spear / or knife? He was named after the skeleton boss "Cortez" from Paper Mario (who himself was obviously named after Hernan Cortes) and he used a lot of different weapons. Plus he was really sick and nearly died a few years ago, but was a super tough little fishy and lived (albeit was left with the SBD, but eh).

This picture was taken shortly after I got him, so he could still swim fine... ignore the fin rot, lol. It's in a link cuz I dunno how to make it smaller so it doesn't explode the board...

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2r77wk3.jpg

·
Registered
339 Posts
The wait is killing me!! ;-) I am soooo excited 2 see my boy ponified by u, u are very talented!! Thx!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
IndigoBetta, I'm sad to say that Poisson crossed underneath the rainbow bridge :-( this afternoon... Could u plz add R.I.P (or S.I.P) as a memorial? Thanks so much in advance

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
^ I'm so sorry, I loved Poisson, even though I never knew him I thought about him a couple times a week because I liked him so much. (< Creepy, I know.) SIP </3

·
Registered
339 Posts
^ I'm so sorry, I loved Poisson, even though I never knew him I thought about him a couple times a week because I liked him so much. (< Creepy, I know.) SIP </3
Thank u... I think about him every day. I miss him, but I know he's finally at peace. As for u thinking about him a lot, it's not so creepy, lol... I'm sure we all have fave fish we've only known thru the forum :) U know, there r several fishies in the forum that stand out 4 me as well!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
IndigoBetta, I'm sad to say that Poisson crossed underneath the rainbow bridge :-( this afternoon... Could u plz add R.I.P (or S.I.P) as a memorial? Thanks so much in advance
So sorry for your loss:-( yes I can do that

I dont remember if I asked for one of these or not. They are all awsome :-D
Thank you, I don't think you ever did ask for one, feel free to request one anytime you like:)

321 - 340 of 666 Posts