Betta Fish Forum banner

641 - 660 of 666 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
I love it! Thank you so much! The onyx for his mark was a good idea. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! My name is Emma and this is Mr. bubbles. I was wondering if you could ponify him. Here's some info that could help you out.

Name: mr. bubbles
Eye color: Blue and black
body color: black head, with a light blue shimmery body and blended into red fin tips.
Personality: he's very curious and likes to explore. But sometimes instead of being adventurous and exploring his tank, he wants to know what's going on on the otherside. He's very friendly and whenever someone walks into the room he swims up to the glass just to greet them. ?

I'm not sure what his cutie mark would be. Anything that would match his personality would be perfect!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #646
Hi! My name is Emma and this is Mr. bubbles. I was wondering if you could ponify him. Here's some info that could help you out.

Name: mr. bubbles
Eye color: Blue and black
body color: black head, with a light blue shimmery body and blended into red fin tips.
Personality: he's very curious and likes to explore. But sometimes instead of being adventurous and exploring his tank, he wants to know what's going on on the otherside. He's very friendly and whenever someone walks into the room he swims up to the glass just to greet them. ?

I'm not sure what his cutie mark would be. Anything that would match his personality would be perfect!
Hi Emma, I'll happily ponify your betta for you however atm requests are closed, as I got really swamped before and people were waiting ages for me to catch up. Please could you watch the thread and request again once spaces are available?

Also if you could post a photo of your fish for me to copy? As high quality as possible please. Thank you :smile2:

To prevent long waiting lists, requests are closed until I catch up

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm taking new requests, if anyone would like a ponified fish, please post on this thread
Please note to keep things from getting out of hand I will only be accepting one request at a time.
These are the details I'll need, and please try to upload as high quality pic as you can, so that I can draw the pony as accurately as possible

Name:
Eye Color:
Personality traits:
Cutie Mark Preference:
Earth, Pegusas, or Unicorn pony:
I'd love one please! Thank you!
Name: Keshet(Hebrew for rainbow)
Eye colour: Blue
Personality: He absolutely loves you, he's a camera hog, get super excited as soon as he sees you, but is scared of shrimp...
Cutie Mark: I don't really want a rainbow... so maybe a storm cloud with a few rainbow raindrops? You can change it if you think of tosmething better!
Earth, Pegasus, or unicorn: Unicorn or Pegasus

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I've got another one for you! Thanks, BTW! :D

Name: Ringo
Eye Color: Blue
Personality traits: Friendly, not shy, pig.
Cutie Mark Preference: Something valentines. And arrow, maybe?
Earth, Pegusas, or Unicorn pony: Unicorn, please! :D

I don't have pictures on my school computer, so I'll describe him.

Ringo is a Dalmatian HMDT; he has a heart-shaped tail (even lobes) with a long dorsal fin. His body color is a peach-y pink with orange highlights, and his fins are true pink with white streaks and maroon/purple dots. His eyes are blue, and his gills are pink/red.

:) Pictures to come!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's on of keshet, he's a double tail. His body is brown, but he has tons of teal-green irid all over.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Name: Maui
Eye Color: Brown
Personality traits: lil piss pot. Thinks he's very macho and tough.
Cutie Mark Preference: Probably Maui's fish hook from Moana or something similar to that. He's named after the character in the movie.
Earth, Pegasus, etc Pony: your choice on that one.

Pisspot HMDTPK2.jpg

Pisspot HMDTPK3.jpg

Pisspot HMDTPK.jpg

Since I have a few done from my fish already feel free to do anyone who hasn't already gotten one done first if you need to. Also if you ever lack models ( ha ha right ;) this is probably one of the most popular posts I've seen yet) I have plenty of guys I'm sure would love to be ponified.

Thank you so much again for the ones I have from you! All of those boys have since passed and its very nice to stumble upon their ponies in my trips through my picture folder on my computer.

641 - 660 of 666 Posts