Betta Fish Forum banner

Ponified Fish

71K views 665 replies 95 participants last post by  Indigo Betta 
#1 ·
Thought this might be fun, so...

Do you have any fish you would like me to ponify? :-D

Cutie marks are based on the fish's personality, color and or name for example I gave Morgan a skull and crossbones because he's named after a pirate and Igneel fire because he's named after a Dragon and he's fire colored with a fiery personality ;-)

With that in mind I'll need some details about your fish,

Name:
Eye Color:
Personality traits: E.G Grumpy, Quiet

One request at a time please.

Here are some examples

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sounds fun!

Name: Odysseus
Eye Color: Really light-colored, maybe blue? It's difficult for me to tell, curse you color-blindness! Ringed in black.
Personality traits: Curious, friendly, a bit skittish, always hungry, playful, likes to act tough, but then turns tail and swims away... a goofball. XD

Some pictures:

How's that?

#38 · (Edited)
Hi guys!!! Fiji is finished sorry it took me a while, It took me a while to get his mane to look right :)
Hope you like :)
Cutie mark because his dark colors made me think of the night sky, and his pony name is Luna Shadow to reflect that (also I was listening to Moonlight Shadow while I colored him ;-))

Perry's Next!

Attachments

#16 ·
Breme & Kryce

Cutie Marks:
You decide, I don't really know.
Eye Color: Breme is brown, Kryce is blue.
Personality Traits: Breme is out-going, yet nippy and flaring when anyone annoys him. Kryce is curious, always looking forward to new things.

#21 ·
If you have a slot open could you do Krusa for me:

Cutie Marks: Sun or a Sunset, her middle name means morning sun so I thought it fit ;)
Eye Color: Turquoise Blue
Personality Traits: Curious, sweet, energetic, loves to jump and bite everything

#22 ·
Oh my goodness, these are ADORABLE!! I've been stalking this thread for when you'd have an open spot, and now I see you're accepting all requests!! Can I ask you to do two of my fish? ^_^

Hiei

Cutie Mark: A dragon or a flame if you could!
Eye Color: Red!
Personality Traits: Fiery and aggressive! This little guy is all the attitude of a dragon packed into a little betta body. He flares at literally everything, sometimes seeming to know what I look over and flaring just for looking at him!

Kurama

Cutie Mark: Rose, please!
Eye color: Green if possible :)
Personality traits: He's a bit of a tease... he'll taunt his tankmate and also the fish in the tank next to his (who happens to be Hiei) by flaring up and then nonchalantly swimming away as if nothing happened. He's rather showy and likes to flash his fins around a bit... he knows he's pretty!

#28 ·
Those are awesome! If you have the time, you can do Severus for me, but if not, that's ok.
Cutie marks: Maybe a wand for his namesake... or uh... I don't know, I'm not very creative... how about a mask, because he... hides... a lot..? Lol, I'm sorry I'm awful at this...
Name: Severus
Eye Color: brownish... I think.
Personality traits: grumpy, very moody, surprisingly mellow, hates the camera, often hides

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.