Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He isn't dead yet, but there is no hope for him unfortunately. Two days ago, a fungus was growing on him, and today he is almost completely covered in it and laying on his side, taking his last breaths. I am so sad that something like this had to happen to a gorgeous fish like him, but I am going to PetSmart and demanding answers from them and either get a new fish or demand money back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. The same thing happened with my Themis, I went out and got medication, and when I got back it was too late :( How long have you had him?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. The same thing happened with my Themis, I went out and got medication, and when I got back it was too late :( How long have you had him?
He just passed away. I knew he was dying and had no way of getting medication and I've only had five days so I'm going back to PetSmart to return him. It's quite depressing because his body is covered in this gross stuff. I wonder if there was something else going on with him that I can't diagnose :/

·
Registered
8 Posts
My first betta was dying too. I firmly believe that he is in Petsmart, living happily, wanting a second chance. Never will I believe otherwise. I am so sorry for your loss, but it could have been for the best. Hope your new fish lives a better life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.