Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My betta fish " Curly " is having a very hard time for past 5 days..She is showing the popeye symptoms for past 2 days & was suffering with a swim bladder disorder for 5 days.Yesterday she had a cooked pea for SBD & to day morning she pooped & started swimming normally.. Though she got revived from SBD still she has a popeye..:-(

Added a pic of her popeye..Is that a popeye??? She is not eating anything as of today.
I started a medication of Mardel® Maracyn® Antibiotic today & just looking around for some good suggestions...Please help me in reviving my baby...

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today it's all stressed out & behaving weirdly..And she is swimming side ways too..
Oh.. What to do ????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is Stressed & hiding in bushes... I will try to take one more picture of her eye..
I haven't tried Epsom salt yet.. Will get one today..

She is active in her own way like responding for sounds & staring yet us while we pass by & just playing around the aquarium...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RIP Curly..

Curly passed away today morning.. It had been very hard on us to see her suffer.

Miss You Curly... :cry:

·
Registered
101 Posts
:O bad bad sad sad , poor fish , when did u get the fishy and where , at walmart they can harm the fish into adoption so u know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got her 3 months back from walmart... It was a happy fish...Very active & playful..
Oh.. I miss her :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts