Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! :)
I have a question of tankmates for Blue Moon. (For those who saw a previous post a week or so ago, he's eaten a couple times but we're still working out what/when/where in the tank lol). I'm getting married this summer and tonight my fiancee and I were discussing on when we needed to move BM so he would have someone around everyday. We both are interested in adding a couple of friends for him since he's so.. I guess calm would be the word (he's only flared twice and that was at his plant). B has a 20gal at his mother's house that we were thinking about getting a stand for and setting up/cycling a couple weeks before BM moves. We were curious about what might be good tankmates to add a few weeks after BM changes tanks. We are interested in types that can be in smaller schools, and that are calm-ish (lol I believe I invented a new word) and that can live at different levels.
Thanks for any suggestions in advance ;-)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Before we can help you, we'll need how hard your water is, and the pH also. This will help us establish what species of fish that can thrive in your tank. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts