Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well. I've been watching Antonio lately, and his tail, which is pretty long for a HM, has been breaking at the end, and his once perky attitude seemed to diminish ever since I moved him to the Divided ten gallon. He just lays around and only moves towards the top for air. No signs of Ick or any decoloring.

I mean, he DOES, flare and does and little dance when he sees his reflection..Perhaps it's just him nippling on himself since his tail is too heavy? If so, medications that I can buy? Or a way I can help?

He's also eating normally when I feed him, he's just really..Lifeless these days..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah alright. Well. The filter I had is Baffled, since the first time I noticed he was having trouble swimming. I'll try cleaning his water today, or possibly wait until I have my mother around to help, and do think it's his tail since he uses his front fins more than his actual tail, and possibly I'll rearrange his tank and get him a betta log he can retreat to, Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you~ Well. He seems to still be doing the nipping, but the next time I do 50% tank cleaning, I move and stuff around and see what happens cX
Thanks again!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!
Aww! I hope he gets out of the habit as well as my Ant DX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.