Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I love how all comments for it need to be approved by the person who uploaded the video:evil:

·
Registered
69 Posts
iv see this typ of thing befor, I saw a guy made what looked like this only his was bigger and the tank was only a well made front so the cloak arms did not tuch the fish in any way and it held a gallon. ill se if i can find the file.

the tank that is in this vid is just sad, once again poeple just forget to think about how the betta may feel

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I first looked at it, you could still comment and there were about twenty comments informing him of the cruelty of it.

Then he deleted them all and switched over to approval only, so he knows but doesn't care. :evil:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, I'm sure a half-gallon clock with hands that can EASILY TEAR HIS FINS is a wonderfully happy home for a Betta, as stated in the description.

Seriously, people like this get me steamed. :evil:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
It's apparantly 1.2 gallons but still.... The fish in the video was already used to swimming away from the hands. Awful. Awful. Who even designed this thing?!? Nothing in there to stimulate the fish at all, just keeps him alert enough to move every time the second ticker chases him.

Terrible.

·
Registered
692 Posts
This is almost as bad as the ipod mini-tank that played music. That poor beta!!!!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I love how simple to heat it is, the amazing filtration system and the easy-access method of cleaning. And just look at all the hiding spots it provides! A truly ethical home for a betta, taking in to account all the needs of the species.

Warning: this post may contain heavy sarcasm.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I love how simple to heat it is, the amazing filtration system and the easy-access method of cleaning. And just look at all the hiding spots it provides! A truly ethical home for a betta, taking in to account all the needs of the species.

:rofl:You should submit that as a comment!! But make every first letter in a new line spell out the word sarcasm. Something like:

Simple to heat
Amazing filtration system
R-- still need to think of something
Cleaning made easy
Amazing hiding spots
Simple access route
Marvelous home for a betta!

·
Registered
69 Posts
:rofl:
Simple to heat
Amazing filtration system
R-- still need to think of something
Cleaning made easy
Amazing hiding spots
Simple access route
Marvelous home for a betta!
How about REVOLUTIONARY.

If I ever see one of these come into my work ill lose my job cus i think ill snap

·
Registered
336 Posts
Betta_lover, that link you posted made me literally nauseated.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
It means you feel nausea, the need to puke. I cannot believe people are defending that video in the comments.

KoiMaiden: I don't think anyone will understand. It's too subtle. :p

·
Registered
82 Posts

Sarcasm overload, but so many good points!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts