Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a pic of every single pet you have here! Unless you have, like, 50 bettas, then you should only post about 2 of your favorites. Unless you want to post them ALL.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
ehehe LOVE the first pic.-adding pics-

okay okay I WONT add all 14 of my bettas >.>

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
My best Bunny Buddy, Charlotte!!

Fishies! 2 platties, 2 guppies (three fry), one albino pleco, and a crowntail betta, Odysseus

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Oh my gosh that's so cute!!! =dd

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are some flippin' cute animals here! *cute-gasm*
@brokenrules69 I love the first pic xD
The chinchilla is... I want to steal it >:D
Everything else... xD And in the last pic I love how in chin is all "PHOTOBOMB!"

@Sena Hansler
The fish are adorable! The first betta has gorgeous coloring...what would you call that...gold!?!?!
And the guinea pigs are just too sweet. They are quire scruffy >w<

@dormfish
THAT BUNNY IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE---
I will secretly nom it ^~^
How long have you had her?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are MY pets now...
1 dog- Butch
2 cats- Simon and Pumpkin
1 horse- Wilma
1 betta- Omelette
2 goldfish- Houston and Pearl
2 budgies- Angel and Sky
The pic of the bird... that's Angel
The cat is Simon
The horse is Wilma... I brought her into one of the old barns...that's not where she lives! hehe and an extra pic of her because I luff her so much.
The betta is Omelette.
I won't post any more pics because I'll end up posting 20!

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to post Omelette..

Attachments

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
YOU HAVE HORSIES!!!! =D

also, yep he is basically a golden yellow... hence El Dorado :lol: if he ever got rehomed he would HAVE to go to an experienced betta lover!! xD
And my scruffy babies.... 2 are underweight badly :-( people suck.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I am so happy I am getting my associates online. when I get my bachelors I may be in trouble though. I have 10 bettas 3 gouramis 3 mollies 2 tiger barbs 4 oto's and 4 corys and my furry babys, 3 doggys. Emma's my basset beagle mix, puppy is a border terrier and snoop is an aussie mix. I have too many fishies to post. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
hahahhhahahah third picture!!! =DD cute!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Thanks, he's my scary ten pound monster. He drives my bassett nutty. SOOOOOO much energy.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: I bet!!! terrier isn't he? :lol: my dad has a beagle basset and I love her. She so loyal to me xD we wanted a young dog and the SPCA said the owners said she was only 3.
She's actually 6 :| and has separation anxiety >< poor thing lol

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Imma be "that girl" who posts EVERYONE XD

Sammy- male CT (found under the sink inthe fish section at walmart with almost NO fins)

Flagg, male VT (was a display betta at a local walmart, they take reasonable care of their bettas, but he was returned (no clue why) and I was told he had been there for "FOREVER")

Knock-Knock, male CT (found at a local Walmart a few days ago, he has recently started pineconing :-( )

Smudge, male HM, my new boy (from a breeder)

Dancer, male HM (cull boy from Darkmoon)

Echo, male PKHM (from Cajunamy... breeder)

Finn, male VT? (from Walmart, had NO fins when I got him... finrot?)

Hercules, male VT (was put in another males cup at Walmart, had almost not fins)

Gotham, male CT (from Walmart... my sister got him for me as a Bday present)

My sorority, Ender and Merle (from Cajunamy), Anchovy from Walmart (had finrot), Eurydice (no longer in sorority), Omen, Dragon, and Peanut (from Darkmoon)

Jackpot, male SD (petsmart boy who had slight finrot)

Ned, Dusty, and Lucky.... the 3 cory catfish (rescued from a guy who was keeping them in a 1 gallon with a goldfish who has since been rehomed)

Orpheus, male HM (from Darkmoon)

Chai Latte, female pitbull, at the beach.... her first time and she was AMAZED that holes willed with water magically!!!! (rescued when she was on her way to a shelter)

Pandora, female pomeranian (rescued from euthanasia list)

Punk, female terrier/beagle mix (feral dog rescued)

Monty female box turtle (rescued from a family whos kid had gotten bored of her and stopped feeding/watering her... for 4 months)

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
-makes it to the end- o.o I love Gotham =D and to answer the "Finn male VT?" yes, VT all the way lol. I'd have 14 bettas, 3 guineas and a cat to post. o.o

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Yea, puppys a border terrier I think. He was a rescue from a cow farm. Emma has seperation problems too. She only howls when she is alone. :(

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Awww so nice to get rescues :3 and it must be a basset and beagle thing LOL.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
It must be. I think she has abandonment issues. She's been in 5 or so homes. All of my furry kids are rescues. Emma was unwanted 4 times. puppy was 3 pounds of puppy running around in a cow barn with over a thousand head. and snoop was a shelter dog.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
well it's nice you adopted them :3 Our girl was pregnant, had babies, dumped off at the SPCA, her babies taken away and then she was spayed. :| poor thing had to go through losing everything!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts