Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be really fun, Just post pictures of your dog/puppy here! :-D

Here is mine =) She is a goof :roll:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cute dogs you guys!! Your boxer is adorable LaLaLeyla! And Shellieca What type of dog is Kaylee?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Paco chocolate/tan(7lbs) and Zoey b&w(5lbs) my 2 chihuahuas :-D
i also attached a pic of paco playing dead:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
This is Kayla a 13 yr pure pitbull

This i monkey a 6 yr pure pitbull

This is Cozmo(black) and Gizmo(brown) both 4 yr Pomeranians

This is Barbie a 3 yr mini Pomeranian

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Sweet dogs everyone. This is my Welsh Corgi mix Barkley, he was adopted from my local shelter and is my best friend, he is such a clown and very loving ! He has his ears back in this picture but they are very big and are straight up most the time...lol He also has one brown eye and one blue eye as you can see I really love that about him but I love everything about him anyway !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
This is our 11? year old chow/akita rescue. We got him 7 years ago. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Oh now you've done it...

Daisy, my mutt (believed to be a German Sheppard, Hound, Jack Russel Terrier and Whippet):

And Holly, my purebred British Golden Retriever:

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is my 4 year old mini pom kuro he was supposed to be way bigger his mom and dad are on the big end for poms. he is high king of all in his book lol. The pic with the other dog is one of my moms old pitbull took his bed made him sleep in the little one :-D and them him deciding Iv had enof computer time. playing with my moms and brothers pitbulls in the snow on a vist. sadly no one has them anymore they lost the house and people are prejudice against pitbulls.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Raisin

·
Registered
57 Posts
She looks so comfy cuddling with her people!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts