Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
I love the NAME! It fits him. Sorry i dont have a tank to display! I just couldn't let the opportunity to pass up.

-BL2033

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Here's my planted tank =D

I LOVE YOUR TANK! It is unlike anything i have ever seen! So unique! What plant/s did you use to make that? How did you get it to look like grass?

-BL2033

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Here's Chandler in my favorite set up. A bridge over a river. The sign says NO FISHING :-D

That set up is amazing! I have wanted a bridge in a tank for so long! It just looks so nice!

-BL2033

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Tauski's Tiki hut

Baron von fishy fins's castle. This one the same size as the one above but it is too big to fit on my desk longways. There are some live plants and a purple sillicon coral reef in it too.

I want to print out a tropical background for Tauski

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
It was on clearance at Petco for $11. I have yet to see the fish go in the hut though.

I love when fish go through things because it just makes me proud that they are enjoying the item.

-BL2033

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nothing but a ship tail in a bare tank with a curious fish... but planning on putting some moss ball and stuff in it later :D

My fish is soo funny, right when it saw the tank it start zooming through every single hole on the ship and peeking its head out everywhere XDDDD

·
Registered
206 Posts
lol thanks mjoy & bettalover :)

I been eyeing that shipwreck decoration for awhile at petco. There's a head piece and tail piece and each cost like 49.99$ :(! But one day I went and it was on clearance for 24.99! So of course I snatched it up and when the cashier scanned it it actually was 12.99!! what a deal :D! hehe I'm just glad my betta loved it

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
lol thanks mjoy & bettalover :)

I been eyeing that shipwreck decoration for awhile at petco. There's a head piece and tail piece and each cost like 49.99$ :(! But one day I went and it was on clearance for 24.99! So of course I snatched it up and when the cashier scanned it it actually was 12.99!! what a deal :D! hehe I'm just glad my betta loved it

Well he isnt the only one that loves it! I do too! It's great! I love when fish swimm through things like that! So cool!

-BL2033

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts