Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Bettas, 12 Platies, 1 Glofish, Many Goldfish and RRM's, Many Shrimp and Snails, 1 Cory, 11 Birds.
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! So, my 20 gallon currently houses a aging glofish, but when my tank is empty, I want to put in a few fish. So, I have been playing around with a few Ideas. I want gourami's in the tank, if that didn't work, I wanted to put a betta in the tank with some kind of small schooling fish. But what kinds? I would like to keep cories in there also. Can you guys give me a few ideas? TIA!

·
Registered
1) 25 litres, Espresso the betta,2) 60 litres with 2 blue rams and 6 tetras,3) my cat!
1,014 Posts
I want gourami's in the tank
I really love gouramis!! Honey gouramis are my favourite! You could easily house one honey in your tank, with 7-8 corries. Honestly, i don't know anything about the other gourami species, so thats my only recomendation. BTW, how old is the goldfish?

·
Registered
2 Bettas, 12 Platies, 1 Glofish, Many Goldfish and RRM's, Many Shrimp and Snails, 1 Cory, 11 Birds.
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1) 25 litres, Espresso the betta,2) 60 litres with 2 blue rams and 6 tetras,3) my cat!
1,014 Posts
No, he is a tetra glofish lol. People keep thinking that he is a goldfish. He is around 4 years old.
lol, i missread it, sorry! 4 years is great for a glofish!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts