Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arg noticed I spelt progress wrong :( oh well that's due to attract some attention? lol
Please move to appropriate area if this doesn't belong here? :)

I wanted to post this for anyone who was following my "Betta fish depressed? PLEASE HELP" post; http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=454954
Which came in at 18 pages long..

I wanted to share Bills results, although he is still needing to recover a little longer I am extremely happy at how he's progressed and I really wanted to thank everyone who helped and offered advice and positive comments throughout the 18 pages of my ordeal with poor Bill, I appreciate it! I took photos throughout the whole time he was unwell and wanted to share them with the last ones being photos I took this morning! :) I tried my best to get some good photos this morning but Bill was being a little monster and not letting me get photos! but you can clearly see the patch he once had is almost gone!

It started out as a little silver/white patch, that then grew into a big white fluffy patch and then with treatments and water cleans it darkened in colour and lost the "fluffyness" and looked more like a scab and scales coming off, it stayed like this and decreased in size and it's continued like this for a week now, every day it decreases in size, and now today the patch is about the size of how it started possibly a bit smaller. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you have anything that cuts him if you do remove that Item from your tank. Look for sharp edges. Maybe play around with him so that he can be happy. If his skin is falling of that means it's either a scratch or a disease

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing that hasn't been in there for the past 7 months I've had him :) he's absolutely fine now I have no problem with him, he's all better :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts