Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO ever since I saw this part of the forum, I have been dying to draw Paarthurnax (my betta) and my goldfish, Ro in my cutesy, cartoony style.

[ For those who are unfamiliar with my style, check out the link to see my dog illustrations - http://www.etsy.com/listing/93885489/pre-made-digital-dog-illustrations-pick ]

So I started with Paarth and I figured it would be a neat idea to show the progression (sketch, colored, shaded, highlighted, finished). So here is the very rough sketch :3 Based off of his photograph because I was feeling unoriginal xD

Using: Photoshop CS4 and Wacom Bamboo tablet

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow! It looks good!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That's a great start, I can't wait to see how it turns out :D I want to do a picture of my betta XD I have coral elements and a bamboo tablet, at school I have photo shop but I only use it for photographs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice work! :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I guess I can always show people how I do my drawings too, they are pretty straight forward and I'm sure everyone would like to know how much work goes into a drawing. Your little Paarthurnax is looking good, lots of scale work, can't wait to see the final project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts