21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you! :) Yes she has gotten much bigger! I weighed her yesterday and she is a whopping 24 pounds. She is just the cutest puppy everrrrr...
I posted these pictures in the face behind the name thread too but I will put them here too.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
So cute. Actually both of you very cute :) She will get a lot of bigger and can be good for protection. I always wanted dog for protection. I love when dog knows where is her family and where is the stranger :)
Good luck i hope you love bettas too lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
She is the cutest dog ever! i could stare at her for a whole day LOL!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thank you all. :) I would have to agree with you on how cute she is. LOL

I took some pictures of her in the snow the other day. I present to you: A polar bear in her natural habitat! ;)

The coloring on her head has faded a tiny bit so far. I think she may keep some of it but he has a few white spots on her ears now. :(

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
I love the last picture!! It looks fantastic.

How do you possibly get her to stay still?! You take rrally good pictures!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks. :)

It may be because she is like the laziest dog ever. LOL She is quite easy to take pictures of.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Thats a plus! Lol. I love her face. She looks like she did something wrong and then has her inoscent face. So cute!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
368 Posts
Aww, she's so cute!! and
OMG you look just like my cousin O_O Like, scary similar. /random fact of the day/

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
LOL that's funny!
I took some more pictures of her yesterday. I love this dog!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Wheaten Terrier going from a puppy to 1 year old...

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Wow doggy hog! She is getting bigger and bigger everytime I see her! I also see that her spots have faded a bit more than the last time.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
684 Posts
My baby brother (he's 7) got a pup for christmas! Named him Maximum Overdrive...Max haha. He is 9 wks now and all black with a white "heart" on his chest...he's a golden shepherd though, so he will color up. We already had Shadoe (pronounced like "shadow")...he's 9...he's a tibetan terrier newfoundland bearded collie portuguese waterdog...thing. Haha...he's a mutt and those are the breeds that he has characteristic of...

gorgeous baby girl! She is so pretty.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts