Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTE: I'm hoping for serious offers but do know that I have to wait this month before I have money to purchase anything. This is only temporary and I say everything below in hopes that if people do not have such a fish or fish, that someone who has seen this thread can keep an eye out for the future. If this is a problem, please inform me.

So I've thought about this a while and wondered what my ideal looking fish would be and was wondering if anyone had anything to offer.

One thing it has to be is a Halfmoon Plakat, the rest are a selection to choose from in terms of appearance.

If you have any Halfmoon Plakats that have Purple, are Mustard Gas, Copper and/or Giants of any sort, I'd love to see if I can purchase them from you.

Most ideal fish: Purple-Gold Mustard Gas Halfmoon Plakat Giant

But feel free to show whatever you have to offer, including coppers (even copper mixes), purple bettas, or just giants. Sometimes, I find myself strangely attracted to other fish that don't fit into this category (they tend to be a mix of white and something else) so if you have a gut feeling that I might like it, don't be afraid to show a picture (PICTURES ARE ALWAYS REQUIRED).

So if anyone has any fish like I just described, please let me know and post a picture. :)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I am attempting a giant copper pk breeding with a female from EvilVOG and a personal giant hmpk male but they have yet to spawn (they are finishing being conditioned). If that helps at all, if you want to see pic of the parents let me know but I know that a lot of people have hmpk available so.... THREAD BUMP!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I have coppers growing out right now in my metallic multi spawn. It'll be around another month before they're ready to go.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
These are the planned parents sorry the pics arent that good quality :/ I am planning on getting some better ones later. My female has been ignoring the male a little (when I show them to each other) so my back up females are a gorgeous red sibling of the female or a white marble hm female.
IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0556 (2).JPG

And Mr.V fish are amazing :p

·
Registered
717 Posts
I just started selling the Purple ones. I don't have a better picture of the Purple Red PK right now. I'm trying to get my good computer fixed so I can use the right driver for my camera. This old back up computer doesn't recognize it or my printer or my downloads or anything else! Let me know when you're ready.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I just started selling the Purple ones. I don't have a better picture of the Purple Red PK right now. I'm trying to get my good computer fixed so I can use the right driver for my camera. This old back up computer doesn't recognize it or my printer or my downloads or anything else! Let me know when you're ready.
How big is that purple gas king?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Sorry, I just saw this post. He's about 3 and 1/4 inches. Which is 8 cm and longer than a lot of "Giants" advertised on Aquabid at 5.8 cm. How do they figure that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts