Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sad to say, due to my schooling and such, I have to give up some of my fishies up for adoption. Sigh
Well I want them to go to great homes, so I am going to ask that whoever is interested to pm me where and how you will be keeping them. Tank setup etc

Let me just say they are practically free, I just want the cost of shipping covered +$3.

I have
DT male - Leonitis
HM male - crayola
and finally I have a betta who was sold to me as a female, who has abnormally long fins , and blows bubbles.

I'm not going to say she's a he, but whatever it is, it has gorgeous coloringand for that one just covering shipping is ok.
I have pictures, however I'm only going to send them to those who can take them and are honestly looking to adopt.
I use paypal, so no worries the fish are real.
Thanks for your time, I'm so sad to see them go ! :-(

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
could we see pics? am pretty interested, am liking the sound of that female and that double tail. i have a 20 gallon for spawning (spawning is next month) one betta could stay in there for a little less than a month. i'll probably fill it up and start a small sorority for a bit :) and if i do that sorority i'll have some open tanks (just saying i already have three females) i'll see what my parents will say before this gets serious ;-) how much will shipping cost for the female or the double tail male? and by when i start breeding again i will be able to buy more tanks :-D

·
Registered
210 Posts
For the 2-3 fish, how much would it cost to ship so I can go ahead and move the money to my paypal? If you've approved the tanks, of course.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry if my post caused confusion, but the one who was sold to me as a female, doesn't seem to be a female. I thought I mentioned that in the post, because "she" blows bubble nests, doesn't get along with any type of sorority, and has long long fins. I'm just not an expert at sexing so I can't say for sure what he/she is. :-D I'm sorry!

Someone currently has reserved all 3 fish, I apologize I had class yesterday all day and an mcat course at night, However if this deal is not finalized I will pm you the pictures of the fish.

I am somewhat distressed as this is my first time selling fish on this site and received a pm from someone who is extremely rude and told me to "learn how to read" and "keep your stupid fish I don't want them anymore."

Unless they're 14 years old, That type of behavior is sad.

Thank you all for your patience and interest. I will update soon.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the 2-3 fish, how much would it cost to ship so I can go ahead and move the money to my paypal? If you've approved the tanks, of course.
I have approved I just need you to send me your zip code in a pm so that I can go ahead and calculate it :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
I just had to comment on the PM you received... what? Haha! I wish that people would not act like that on these forums, it makes it difficult to want to do business here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I am somewhat distressed as this is my first time selling fish on this site and received a pm from someone who is extremely rude and told me to "learn how to read" and "keep your stupid fish I don't want them anymore."

What a shame people are so immature. :(

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'm sorry if my post caused confusion, but the one who was sold to me as a female, doesn't seem to be a female. I thought I mentioned that in the post, because "she" blows bubble nests, doesn't get along with any type of sorority, and has long long fins. I'm just not an expert at sexing so I can't say for sure what he/she is. :-D I'm sorry!

Someone currently has reserved all 3 fish, I apologize I had class yesterday all day and an mcat course at night, However if this deal is not finalized I will pm you the pictures of the fish.

Thank you all for your patience and interest. I will update soon.
did you check for an egg spot? a white dot on his/her belly? am sorry to hear that someone was being rude, that's sounds terrible :-( am going to be 14 actually (am 13 :p) but my mother dosen't have the money for the betta's :-( sorry i was really hoping for the double tail, but may i still see photo's?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Betta lover no worries! I wasnt speaking about you! Sorry if I confused you! Someone unfortunately pm'd me and was just so rude I had to tell them to stop messaging me. Shame but Sadly guys all three are taken! I'll post the pics now if you guys still wanted to see them. And if I end up having to part with more boys, sigh I'll let you know.

Crayola HM male

Leonitis DT male

My He/She I didn't know what to name, originally named flora when the fins were MUCH shorter.

Just a reminder, they're all taken. So I guess this is the end of my post.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh Let me clarify, the person, didn't say "keep your stupid fish" they said "you should learn how to read, keep your fish I don't want em"

Since they felt the need to lurk this thread THATS FINE
I'm way too busy preparing for medical school to continue dealing with futile arguments over the fact that you can't stay focused in your writing enough to deliver information.

Stop stalking my life or I'm going to report you
Just incase the message wasn't enough

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PSYCHO

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also thanks guys on the compliments. I thought flora was a VT male too!

Sorry about my outburst, I just feel like like it's odd when someone watches your posts and then pm's you. Kinda creepy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.