Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard/viewed this YouTube channel before?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCO6l01Hv1fH7ykW0fm_PSxg

The guy states he is a top breeder and "the only top breeder online."

He says a few things in the videos, specifically the 3 breeding videos, that does not match what the majority of information out there.

Just wondering what you guys thought about this...

· Registered
3,791 Posts
Has anyone heard/viewed this YouTube channel before?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCO6l01Hv1fH7ykW0fm_PSxg

The guy states he is a top breeder and "the only top breeder online."

He says a few things in the videos, specifically the 3 breeding videos, that does not match what the majority of information out there.

Just wondering what you guys thought about this...
He's balogna. I've seen one of his videos and right when he said. "I'm one of the top breeders in the world, and 99% of betta breeding videos are crap" I shut the video right off. I honestly dont believe in someone who brags about how good they are. After all we have pretty great betta breeders on here who are probably better than he is.. Just my opinion is all ;P

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's balogna. I've seen one of his videos and right when he said. "I'm one of the top breeders in the world, and 99% of betta breeding videos are crap" I shut the video right off. I honestly dont believe in someone who brags about how good they are. After all we have pretty great betta breeders on here who are probably better than he is.. Just my opinion is all ;P
Yeah I was wondering about that part to be honest. He continues to say that most of what we read online isn't correct or accurate. In one part, he kinda goes off on this rant about the info online and how he's been doing this over 20 years and things like that.

I agree with you but wanted to post here to be sure my opinion was correct lol

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yeah :p I seriously don't think someone should be that sure of themselves either, I mean, #1 breeder?!? Pfft, please -__-
I agree 100%

There is a difference between being confident and being cocky. He was more cocky and continued to disqualify others to "prove" his worth. Just chill and let the results speak, no need to do it like he did.

· Super Moderator
7,989 Posts
I can't say his method is 100% wrong (it works for him). But definitely not for beginners.

The thing I don't like about the guy is his over confidence. . . . A full grown female betta may lay over 1300 eggs (my top count of fry - not eggs) . . . ask him how many he can raise to adult (he never answered me). If he only produces 200-300, then he is average. Less than that, makes him the best fool (for saying he is the best).

Another ironic point is that he claims he is better than Thai breeders. But he buys from Thailand (??????) I mean, I would never buy from someone who produces worse quality than mine. I want to improve my line, not destroy it.

He isn't recognized by the Betta community. Try criticizing him, you'll get a very rude reply. A good breeder would try to explain how and why.

· Registered
8,722 Posts
I'm not a breeder and even I have heard of this guy.
He was a member on this forum very briefly I think 2 years ago.
Yea, he breeds fish... But I am not sure they are good quality...
The problem with him is he is very rude... if you give the slightest criticism he goes insane on you. If you message him saying he is amazing and the best he will "teach" you his ways.... I am not sure if he left out of frustration or was banned, but there is no way to deal with this guy, so I would avoid him at all costs..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.