1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
What do you mean 'long and short'? that's a contradiction if I've ever seen one lol. Do you mean long and thin? But yes, that light fixture will do if you find a 6,500K or higher bulb to go with it! The only thing I'm concerned about with that lamp fixture is that the lights are T2 which are rather uncommon from what I've seen! Can you fit a T5 under there? More common so it will be an easier time finding a light bulb replacement that has adequate kelvin rating.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean 'long and short'? that's a contradiction if I've ever seen one lol. Do you mean long and thin? But yes, that light fixture will do if you find a 6,500K or higher bulb to go with it! The only thing I'm concerned about with that lamp fixture is that the lights are T2 which are rather uncommon from what I've seen! Can you fit a T5 under there? More common so it will be an easier time finding a light bulb replacement that has adequate kelvin rating.

=O Buahahahahaha yeah I mean long and thin. LOL it was late when I wrote this and I was tired. hehe

come to find out that the light was not the right kind so I found a better one that can use the right light for fish and plants. =) now all I need to do it figure out how to install it. my stand is not wood but sturdy plastic and I cannot use nails. =P

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.