Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
just wanted an update on how this is going. I can barely do anything on this site besides 'advanced reply.' Can't edit my aquarium, can't post pictures, can't quick reply, can't check my notifications. I'm serious when I say I can only really advanced replay. Everything else is basically broken for me.
What OS are you using?

I have Windows 7 with IE11. It's working without any issue.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Firefox with windows 10 64 bit enterprise running kaspersky. Everything is UTD. Nothing has changed for me. It's been the same broken mess. Firefox add on with adblock and u block but they are only blocking ads, I've already disabled everything to see if that is the problem. I can only really run the site on mobile and I hate using websites on mobile with no keyboard...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Firefox won't work for me either, I've been having to use my parent's laptop which has Chrome.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Must be a firefox only problem. Everything seems to be working on Chrome, but I hate chrome.. They sell your data.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I'm on Chrome and it's still not working for me, nothing is.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I am because the adds on the site are large and obnoxious, and they hinder my ability to read and navigate the forum. But I guess I can give it a try, although I'm not too sure how to turn it off, I'll do some clicking and see what I can find.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I found it, and it seems to have worked, the adds are still large and obnoxious, but the forum is working better now.

·
Registered
939 Posts
It worked! I don't like ads either though. Why would the adblocker mess with the site?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yep it's my blocks. Makes me worried what is up with this site that it needs my adblocks removed to function.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
My guess.
This site needs sponsors. The sponsors want users to see their ads. Therefore, this site is programmed to make adblocker unfriendly. I've been on some sites where I can't read articles unless I disable adblocker.

IE doesn't have any problem with adblocker though.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts