Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
So my ramshorn and common pond snails are reproducing rather quickly it's time I start selling them off.

Ramshorn are larger snails, can't be killed by bettas, good at cleaning, don't reproduce very quickly. They are awesome for fry and adult tanks.

Common pond snails are smaller, multiply quickly depending on the amount of food in the tank, can be eaten by bettas when they're small. They grow to be about a third the size of a ramshorn snail.

I am asking $8 for the common pond snails shipped to you. A good number will be included with bits and pieces of leaves and styrofoam for them to latch on to.

I am asking $8 for the ramshorn shipped to you They're a bit easier to remove from the bag when you get them.

And I'm asking $12 for both of them shipped to you.

Please PM me if you're interested :)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Any Pictures. I'm breeding them aswell but so far I have more solid color/brownish ramshorns, and was wondering if you have more desirable reds, etc. to introduce as they are much more in demand these days

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every once in awhile I get a red. My first two last year were red and brown. Mine are mostly blackish brown. Sometimes I get light brown ones.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I just had a ton show up in one of my grow outs so that will be edited soon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wish I had thought to seel them when I had my outbreak. This was after a minute of putting the melon in the tank.

Thankfully I found that if I squished them the Angels LOVED them. I was able to downsize my numbers that way.
I had literally thousands of them in the two tanks.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one big one in my 20 gallon grow out. I saw a few egg clutches but I just checked to find like twenty babies on the tank wall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts