Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am SO MAD right now, that I cannot BELIEVE it. Someone, while I was on vacation, went through my room and messed with my snakes. I don't know who did it, why they did it, or what all they did, but that's enough to set me off. Lucky person did it ONE DAY after I fed the snakes. If it had been a SINGLE day sooner, he/she COULD have caused my snakes to regurge (vomit), which is VERYVERYVERY bad for the snake. THEY COULD HAVE KILLED MY SNAKES. I am SO mad, I cannot believe anyone would be stupid enough to mess with MY pets without asking permission of ANY KIND. I know they went through the tanks because all of the plants are messed up. I have them in a VERY precise order, and the plants are now ALL OVER the tank. Obviously they were digging up plants looking for my snakes, something that riles me to no end. Spitz is a VERY VERY twitchy snake, and requires A TON of patience to get out of the tank without allowing him to hurt himself.

Ugh. I've made it VERY CLEAR to my parents that from now on, no one is allowed into my room without permission. No. One. At. All.

/rant.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
People going through MY stuff without permission is one of the things I have no tolerance for... None.

I'm so sorry. Hope your snakes are OK!

·
Banned
578 Posts
Ugh that really stinks!! I hope your snakes are ok!! Sometimes people just plain suck!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both are fine, thank God. Spitz was actually watching me as I put his tank back in order, and it looks like Aris is gunna shed soon :3 Still, it's so unbelievably disrespectful. Even if they hadn't gone through the tanks, they still went into MY BEDROOM and rooted around in there. Uh, excuse me? I kind of have some things I don't want people like YOU to see? At least they put the locks back on... if they hadn't I could have come home to no snakes at all. Still, if they hadn't been rooting around there in the first place, nothing definitely would have happened.

I'm still just outraged. Why would anyone be so STUPID as to do this??

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure I know who it was... My real brother is terrified of my snakes, and wants absolutely nothing to do with them xD My step brother, on the other hand, is known for going through my things, and he used to own a ball python, so he's NOT scared of my snakes. I'm actually considering getting a lock. The next time this happens, if it ever does, I might not be so lucky. I could come back to one less snake, or two dead ones. =/

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ah, some people are stupid. I know I would never go snooping around a snakes home especially if it isn't MY snake. (Not that I would have a snake, honestly :p)

But I'm glad they're both okay. I definitely do the lock thing.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
What's wrong with him? If he owned a snake before shouldn't he know better? My next trip would be to the hardware store for that lock. Then I'd put cayenne pepper in his underwear (hee hee hee)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody <3 I've calmed down after playing a shooting game for a bit (LOL), and I'm trying to figure out how exactly to lock the cages... xDD THANKFULLY the tank I'm looking into getting for the Spotted Python will have a lock on it already :D Fiesty snakes know how to open cages XD

·
Registered
507 Posts
If anyone touched an animal of mine with out permission I'd be annoyed too. though my animals don't bite (except Asher guinea pig, who is a bit nippy sometimes) if they (the person) got hurt it would be MY fault. Sometimes people forget how to be courteous and respectful. I am sure if it was your step-brother, HE would hate it if you rifled through HIS personal belongings. A lock would be a great idea (to keep hands out, not even as much as to prevent snake escapes :p)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can't stand when people snoop through my stuff without permission...especially my pets!! That's totally uncalled for, but i'm glad they're ok. c:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts