Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Important:​

If you wish to start a contest of any sort on bettafish.com, please PM a moderator or the administrator first to get permission. Thank you!

Also, here are the rules for starting a contest. Please read and be sure you can commit to your contest.

1) Make it clear that it is not an official BettaFish.com contest and the forum staff are not involved in any way.
2) Do not solicit money, contact information, etc.
3) Do not start a contest you cannot commit to starting and ending in a timely manner or otherwise see through to completion.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok, thanks for letting us know.

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
Another thing to keep in mind...
If you are wanting to start a contest, PLEASE make sure that you follow through with posting the results. I understand that with school and work life gets in the way of things but please be sure you can commit to a contest if you start one.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I know i need to PM a moderator or the administrator to start a contest, does anybody know one so I can PM them to get permission to make my contest?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I know i need to PM a moderator or the administrator to start a contest, does anybody know one so I can PM them to get permission to make my contest?
Never mind. I got it. :-D:-D. Betta Fish Contest here I come!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Oceanbetta11 I am a Bettafish moderator , just sent you a private message about the Valentine Contest you want to start. Please read it and send a reply...Thanks :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.