Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been on this amazing forum for about two months now and Im addicted to it. I basically never go on facebook anymore and am on this more than tumblr. haha Im addicted to the internet mainly because its my procrastination tool from when Im on school. My name is Karen I am a college student in my junior year 21 years old. Im a physiology and neuroscience major hoping to continue into medical school. Really interested in pediatrics and neuroscience. I adore animals so much wish I could save all of them. I hope to one day have a farm or some type of big property where I can house as many animals as possible. My life pretty much revolves around school, soccer, and animal keeping :)!

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Haha yeah sometimes I find myself a little over my head with school but hopefully one day I will be rewarded by seeing the faces of happy kids in countries that aren't as advanced in meds...

I also forgot to mention I have an Owl obsession and Im a gym junky! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.