Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across and old robe and pair of black corduroys about to go off to Good Will so I asked my mom if I could make a plushie out of them and this is the result! :-D I made a plakat betta fish and his name is Joffrey.
(I also wrote a poem in a fit of feels in the point of view of a fish and human which I'll post after this.)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I came across and old robe and pair of black corduroys about to go off to Good Will so I asked my mom if I could make a plushie out of them and this is the result! :-D I made a plakat betta fish and his name is Joffrey.
(I also wrote a poem in a fit of feels in the point of view of a fish and human which I'll post after this.)

He's awesome he looks so huggable:-D. I just made a pair of betta plushy's today too:)

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
aw! Joffrey is cute!

·
Registered
300 Posts
0.0 He's so cute and I love his name!! (Couldn't help but marvel at the banana looking squashes in the background...)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My dad grows them himself, I'm thinking about getting some more soft fabric and making them into children's plush toys and maybe start selling them on Ebay or something (once I get better at it of course).

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I've got too much fleece, I can send a bit your way if you want to try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts