Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Doing one early morning microworm feed
And the next feeding time will be 4hrs before the lights turn off. At this stage it's very important to not over feed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
6day old since free swimming, mystery snail is doing really well cleaning the whole tank while pooping everywhere.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
1 week old fry feeding on bbs, started adding water into tank by drip method. 1 drop every second.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
12 days old, have been power growing them, feeding about 4 to 5 feeds a day making sure everything is eaten before another feed. Always making sure they're nice and round on the belly. Have seen roughly about 5 die off due to not being able to eat bbs. Culling will start by the start of week 2, some of them being half the size of the bigger ones.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Tank is filled to the top of the tank at 2weeks and 1day old, bottom of the tank is cleaned.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Does anyone else get this? my fry are really aggressive to each other and to the snail.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
50% water change every second day has started after 3weeks old

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
At 3weeks and 2days old they've started to grow ventral fins and chopped up live blackworms is in their diet now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
I woke up yesterday with my fry having velvet all over them. I treated the problem straight away with a 50% water change. Increased the temp to 86F/30C, threw in 2 Indian almond leaves and about a teaspoon of salt for my 50% water change. After waiting 24hrs my fry are back to normal and fighting each other again.

Photo added with my fry eating a blackworm chopped up and having velvet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Sadly this batch all died. I still dont know why but they ended up with clamp fins and ick even with huge water changes.

End of Spawn log.

REST IN PEACE.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts