Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't gotten on lately, I've been swamped. ._.;

I got the boys down home ok. (they're traveling fish now! XD They've been in a car, on a bus, on a train, then in a different car! XD)

My mom was also wonderful enough to have these HUGE vases ready for me to condition and heat for the boys! <3

BUT I went to change their water this morning (as I fell asleep last night >n<) and when I got them in their cups they started FREAKING OUT!!! D8

They're STILL doing it too!!!!! They're angry at their reflections!!!! This hasn't happened before!!!! What do I do?!?!?! D:

The vases are wonderful but I think they got used to not seeing themselves or something. :[

·
Registered
653 Posts
You could try wrapping some paper around it or something.

Btw I just noticed your location...where do you live exactly? Like what state?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! <=] I hope that they calm down soon! >n<

I was about to say I'd tell you through PM but I think I've already given away that I Live in SW Virginia and that I go to school up near DC. XD

OMG You're from North Carolina! :D I LOVE Asheville!!!!!!!!!! <3 It's so AWESOME there!!! <3 If I didn't want to work with the EPA I'd move there in a heartbeat! <3 Whereabouts are you in NC? =]

OMG and you're getting ghost shrimp and marimo balls!!!! <3 That's awesome! :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
I live near Boone, near Appalachain State University in the mountains :)

I should be getting my Marimos in th mail any day now and my ghost shrimp whenever I can get to Asheville again ahha.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's awesome! :D You're close to me (well right now anyway! XD). So how's your Thanksgiving going? =]

·
Registered
653 Posts
Pretty good :) Hangin with the fam. You?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts