Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RElive: Betta Splendens Rehabilitation and Rescue

All of these guys (fish listed in next posting) have been rescued from the petstore or have been poorly cared for and given a second chance at a good life. Will you become that person who gives them what they deserve? The betta is FREE, however we only ask that you pay for shipping.

PayPal only.
Will ship within the US (continental only)

Shipping is $12 (two-day shipping)
Shipping is $30 (one-day shipping)

Also we do not give refunds for DOA fish (since payment for shipping is only required.) We will try our very best to make sure they arrive safety.

***WEATHER***
Due to the weather being on the cold side we will ship when it isn't so cold, here in PA. Also all fish will have heat packs and be well cared for in the shipping process.

If you are interested in adopting you may comment below or note me; personally and I will respond within 24 hours.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Name: Arrow
Breed: Dumbo Plakat
Color Type: Multi. Colored Butterfly

Personality: Arrow is aggressive towards all other fish, but is a sweetheart to his humans. He is quiet hardy and manages well against stress.

Diet: Freeze-dried bloodworms and Aqueon betta food (pellets)
**dislikes freeze-dried brine shrimp

Name: Bluetail
Breed: Veiltail
Color Type: Bi-Colored Royal Blue

Personality: Bluetail is a laid back kind of fish, unless its feeding time. He tends to lounge around on his betta leaf and likes to be admired. He is quiet hardy and manages well against stress.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should add photos of your bettas, you can do it by clicking 'go advanced' and then attaching it. :)
I'm not sure what you mean. There are pictures of the bettas up there in the second post. Do you not see them?

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I see the first photo but not the second one. Are they in a separate photo hosting site? I do know Photobucket has a scramble URL option which takes down every photo linked to other sites

In a related note, are those age estimates accurate? I hope you don't mind, but are you sure it's wise to ship them out at what may as well be the last few months of their lives?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Olivia27 Those ages are approximate. Each age is not guarenteed simply because they were not raised by birth by me. Unless the previous owner knew exactly their age I put Approx. in front of this to insure the future owner.

I do apologize for the photos not showing up. Let me try to do something else and see if that works better.

This is Arrow:

This is Bluetail:

Can you guys see these images?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arrow has been adopted! Bluetail is still up for adoption.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
These bettas are up for adoption! All of these guys have been rescued from the petstore or have been poorly cared for and given a second chance at a good life. Will you become that person who gives them what they deserve? The betta is FREE, however we only ask that you pay for shipping.

If you are interested in adopting you can get any of the females listed below alone or together. If you do want to get them together (as a sorority) the prices are the same. You don't pay any extra for 1 or 3 fish.

PayPal only.
Will ship within the US (continental only)

Shipping is $12 (two-day shipping)
Shipping is $30 (one-day shipping)

Since we are an rescue we accept donations, if you are interested in donating please message us. Also we do not give refunds for DOA fish (since payment for shipping is only required.) We will try our very best to make sure they arrive safety. Also all fish will have heat packs; unless it is very warm and be well cared for in the shipping process.

If you are interested in adopting you may comment below or note me; aizui personally and I will respond within 24 hours.

AVAILABLE Name: Oregano
Color Type: Cambodian

Personality: Oregano is the "go-with-the-flow" kind of fish that doesn't mind being last at dinner time. Her sweet nature and loving her adopted family really sets this girl apart. She is especially bonded to Rose Mary.

AVAILABLE Name: Rose Mary
Color Type: Solid Red

Personality: Rose Mary is second in command and doesn't take well to being told what to do. Rose Mary still is a sweet fish that tends to stick around Oregano.

AVAILABLE Name: Aloe
Breed: Plakat
Color Type: Indigo (wild type)

Personality: The leader of the group is Aloe and she likes it that way. Always making sure the other two bettas are in line and keeps guard near the surface at night. She may seem like a little bit of a bully, but all in all she enjoys the company of Rose Mary and Oregano.

Please visit us on Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/reliverescue
for daily updates/news, questions, testimonials and much more!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rose Mary, Aloe, Bluetail and Oregano still need homes!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All bettas have been adopted! PLEASE DELETE THREAD​

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.