Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he was my crown jewel :cry: so gorgeous over rosetail. today for mourning feedings, and he was dead unknowingly :-( he was so beautiful and stunning to loose, and since i was depressed of my lost of snakes it makes it worse :cry: good bye puddles, may god keep you in heaven

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
OMG just keeled over without a reason?!!! D: I'm so sorry

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks sena :( the tank looks so empty without him, he wasn't moving around much last night i just thought he was trying to get some sleep. when i found him dead it looked like nothing was wrong with him though :'( now Phantom has no buddy
Phantom and Puddles always been together (even though they would flare at each other) Phantom was night and Puddles was day

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this isn't the first time, so i already felt this before. Lady amaya done this on me :(
i just can't believe he is finally gone, i only had him from February and he had changed so much from it. he was solid white, then he turned red and pink-ish white

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh that's terrible! I had seen your pictures of him in other sections of the site and always thought he was a gorgeous fellow.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I'm so sorry. He was so pretty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.