Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bottomfeeder that lived with Squirt (betta) has just died. I got him 8 days ago and I guess he wasnt getting enough algae and such. Im going to get a refund and then send him down a stream next to my house. I gave him his last rites awhile ago also... RIP Spike... :-( </3

·
Registered
56 Posts
My bottomfeeder that lived with Squirt (betta) has just died. I got him 8 days ago and I guess he wasnt getting enough algae and such. Im going to get a refund and then send him down a stream next to my house. I gave him his last rites awhile ago also... RIP Spike... :-( </3

I am sorry to hear about Spike. Rest in Peace little fishy. That said, I think a proper burial might be the way to go. Just in case he as sick, you do not wish to introduce illness into a stream.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dont put him into a stream.... as Inga mentioned he likely is carrying diseases the native fish have no resistance to, on top of that in many places it is illegal to release fish into the water, even if they are dead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.