Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried everything to get little Romeo to flare but he doesn't. Could he actually be a Juliet or maybe he is just a little docile?

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Is he a plakat so it's hard to tell if he's a guy or girl? Otherwise, if he's any other tail type, he's probably a very shy boy. Maybe you lucked out and got the one nonaggressive male betta.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is he a plakat so it's hard to tell if he's a guy or girl? Otherwise, if he's any other tail type, he's probably a very shy boy. Maybe you lucked out and got the one nonaggressive male betta.
He is a small delta tail and maybe I did luck out with him. :) He is a very sweet little boy

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
If he has a pretty big tail, he's definitely a boy and a sweet-natured one at that. I think if he gets excited enough, he may flare, but the fact that he isn't means he feels safe and not threatened. :)

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If he has a pretty big tail, he's definitely a boy and a sweet-natured one at that. I think if he gets excited enough, he may flare, but the fact that he isn't means he feels safe and not threatened. :)
I never saw a sweeter one than him. All my other ones were agressive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts