Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i wasn't planning on breeding this pair but..since she wanted him and he wanted her ...i said heck with that and let them do their thing lol!!! and really it happened really fast ...in like 1 hour they were done..this happened.....about a lil over a week and now im seeing doubletails in the spawn..

DAD:

MOM:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
wow they're both beautiful!! I love the males colours, how its so dark on his body, to a REALLY vibrant red on his fins. Plus the cellophane parts are awesome! :) Cant wait to see the little doubletails, they make me squeal a little :) haha

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow they're both beautiful!! I love the males colours, how its so dark on his body, to a REALLY vibrant red on his fins. Plus the cellophane parts are awesome! :) Cant wait to see the little doubletails, they make me squeal a little :) haha
aww thanx :)...and hey if we lived closer i'd sure lend you my fish to spawn with yours ....that way we'd always have a variety of good looking fish :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol aww well atleast we know your'e a breeder in canada :) hehe...hey i'd love to show you pics of my fishes...and i know u'd love to show me pics of your'e fishes also..do you have a hotmail or yahoo addy where i can either add you and share or maybe email you the pics :) well if thats ok with you.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
I can't really comment on the pair yet since the pictures don't load the correct way on a school computer, but if the male is in your avatar, WOW very nice rays and beautiful red color.

Okay now just to ease my conscience. Are you prepared for these fry? Do you have homes set up for them including live foods,jarring methods, and general care needs?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
no, he is a HM kinda like a cellphone butterfly with red, the female is a red HM
am pretty excited about what could come out of this spawn ;-)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't really comment on the pair yet since the pictures don't load the correct way on a school computer, but if the male is in your avatar, WOW very nice rays and beautiful red color.

Okay now just to ease my conscience. Are you prepared for these fry? Do you have homes set up for them including live foods,jarring methods, and general care needs?
nope its not the CT in my avatar, and yes i have everything prepared for the spawn..jars, tanks etc...posting pics later tonight

1 - 20 of 54 Posts