Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yah, go for it, ocean!

And PoissonsMom, I don't see why that should be a problem. If you posted a pic of him already just make reference to that post and let us know its the same fish.
Here's a couple much better pics of Jade.... posted entry pics (#27) previously, but they weren't great pics, as he was all over the place! lol!! He's still very shy, but getting used 2 his new home :)

I believe he was actually trying 2 be social in this next one....

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Alright, I'd like to enter my late boy Pip! He's pretty green but the best part is that he also has orange and white!!! The colors on Ireland's flag! ;-) he was a beautiful and great boy!

My Green honorable mentions are Snowbird who is now in the care of PetMania:

And Aero my beautiful fish of many colors!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Pip was gorgeous... So sorry u lost him. On a happier note... Snowbird & Aero r both very pretty! Everyone who has posted in this thread has such beautiful fish! If I was a judge, I have no idea how I'd even begin 2 pick the winners!!! :-D

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Thank you, thank you! Aero is my cooperative little dude most of the time so he get's really nice photos when I go for a photo shoot ^_^ And he'll flare at my finger which not all of my boy's do (got to train them!!) so it's a nice plus to him lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Say hello to Mr.Pewpiepewpz! [I called him that because he was in a container filled with black and pewpie water. Saved him from petco. So, the thing is, he is a rainbow betta, but when you shine light on him, his green is dominant and will reflect very easily since he started out green when I got him!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Say hello to Mr.Pewpiepewpz! [I called him that because he was in a container filled with black and pewpie water. Saved him from petco. So, the thing is, he is a rainbow betta, but when you shine light on him, his green is dominant and will reflect very easily since he started out green when I got him!
Wow!! He is GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey, just wondering if I can enter my female who is usually a cream color, but in the light she can either look like a green or purple? Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hey, just wondering if I can enter my female who is usually a cream color, but in the light she can either look like a green or purple? Thanks
As long as we see the green in the picture. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Okay =) Just gotta get a non-blurry picture of her... That will be a real challenge =l

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
When is the entry deadline? Just curious :)
Deadline is today at 8 p.m., assuming 8pm where ever Ravaari is located of course! Say's so on the first post.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Fun fact, St. Patrick's color is actually blue, not green lol. Also it's an American made holiday to celebrate all the American-Irish we have. It also started off as a dry holiday and we are celebrating the death of St. Patrick; March 17th. And the Irish do not celebrate St. Patrick's day (since it is American made and all). Corned Beef and Cabbage is also not a typical Irish dish. Pretty much all you think you know about St. Patrick is a lie :roll: but as goes American holidays! lol

All the same; Happy St. Patrick's day!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Fun fact, St. Patrick's color is actually blue, not green lol. Also it's an American made holiday to celebrate all the American-Irish we have. It also started off as a dry holiday and we are celebrating the death of St. Patrick; March 17th. And the Irish do not celebrate St. Patrick's day (since it is American made and all). Corned Beef and Cabbage is also not a typical Irish dish. Pretty much all you think you know about St. Patrick is a lie :roll: but as goes American holidays! lol

All the same; Happy St. Patrick's day!
I'm glad someone points these things out. It's way too easy to just fall in the line of tradition passed down. Seems so many holiday traditions are celebrated in a sense of false information. I'm still pinching people. XD

41 - 60 of 70 Posts