Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd love to look at your silk plants! Thinking about small-medium, purple/blue/green/white or tiny small yellow/multi colored ones. I need a floating silk plant also for my crescent half-circle 10 gallon.

NLS food: I only need a tiny amount, so I prefer it in combined shipment. I only own one betta at a time and throw away 90% of the container of food (expired) :(

small adjustable heater: Just need something dependable for hospital tank. I want cheap discount/pre owned/used/ beat up but working and dependable.

Clear stones/accessories: I like clear and also colorful transparent things. I have a lot of marbles already but looking for purple marbles and more ideas to re-do my tank decorations.

My trades/sales:

Feedback: I run a business (eternalskyy) selling fursuits and I run an ebay page with 800+ feedback ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=eternalskyy ), I shipped things for 14+ years with good experience. I ship from Muskegon, Michigan, I accept local pickup and local trades.

I trade and looking at offers also. I can test things before shipping or if asked.
Expired stuff: $1 each, maracyn two: $3 and freeze dried brine shrimp: $2 (all expired), I also have NLS that expired (whole jar basically) for $2.

Topfin white gravel: $9
Tetra Whisper 2-10i internal filter (brand new with box and instructions) $9.50
Small heater (Tetra 50W) with box: $8
Larger heater (Hawkeye adjustable): $8
Ceramic log: $5
Betta leaf: $3
Filter part (plastic): $2
Fusion Smart Temp Thermormeter: $4
Skull decoration (less delicate fish probably required, might be a little sharp for betta): $4
Powerhead 402 Water Pump (50 gal): $38
LED Submersible color fading light with suction cups on bottom: $9
LED bubbler light (smaller, round) needs weight on top or suction cup on bottom to stay down: $8
Chest Decoration: $4
No Fishing sign: $8.50
Yellow silk plant - obviously used: $3.50
Black airstone bubblers: $1 each
Tube: offers
Marina Blue Shell Airstone: $3.30
Blue stones: offers

·
Registered
218 Posts
-heavy breathing at the filter part- thats my fave type of filter!

Could I get the thermometer and the plastic filter part?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-heavy breathing at the filter part- thats my fave type of filter!

Could I get the thermometer and the plastic filter part?
Absolutely! Better than as a bundle on craigslist for me. I can ship first class with a zip code given to me. Just to clarify...
The filter part (plastic) being the aqua green-blue piece of plastic that you buy refillable filters for, is that the one you mean? :) Let me know which item otherwise, i'll get a shipping quote after.

Filter part (plastic): $2
Fusion Smart Temp Thermormeter: $4
+Shipping

·
Registered
218 Posts
my zip code is 17222 and yup thats the one, I have a bunch of cartridges on me because I use them in all my smaller betta tanks (and im thinking of starting another tank -cough- so might as well get another one. You never know when you might need it ;-)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Me want ceramic log :D zip 48823 xx

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my zip code is 17222 and yup thats the one, I have a bunch of cartridges on me because I use them in all my smaller betta tanks (and im thinking of starting another tank -cough- so might as well get another one. You never know when you might need it ;-)
First class bubble mailer envelope: $2.60 (though even with fragile the plastic has a chance of breaking from the filter part)
First class in a box: $3.74

(I do have loads of un related sales as well for combined shipping, i'm a toy/plushie/art supplies/anime/pokemon collector XD) But this is all my fish stuff! Let me know.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me want ceramic log :D zip 48823 xx
$3.74 in a padded small box for the shipping. Log is $5. :) (may need 1-2 spots sanded down inside but not very hard to reach).

(I do have loads of un related sales as well for combined shipping, i'm a toy/plushie/art supplies/anime/pokemon collector XD) But this is all my fish stuff! Let me know.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Ah, I gotta pack up and go home soon so no more stuff for me :( did you put up your PayPal above? I'm getting tired lol will pay tomorrow

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, I gotta pack up and go home soon so no more stuff for me :( did you put up your PayPal above? I'm getting tired lol will pay tomorrow
Nope! I'll give it right now. These have been sitting here a very long time so be sure to boil or vinegar/baking soda/bleach and rinse to clean just in case. ^_^

Ceramic fish log: $5, shipping: $3.74 in a padded small box. Total: $8.74

^ Please copy the above and paste it into the description/instructions.
Paypal: Eternalskyy (@ live dot com)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Will do! Thanks for the heads up :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I shipped out your box of stuff! THANK YOU! :D (I put a freebie on the very bottom of the box inside).

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Yup all in one piece. Thank you!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey!

What can you do on shipping for both heaters and the LED submersible light?
Small heater (Tetra 50W) with box: $8
Larger heater (Hawkeye adjustable): $8
LED Submersible color fading light with suction cups on bottom: $9
LED bubbler light (smaller, round) needs weight on top or suction cup on bottom to stay down: $8

(Both LED lights are submersible, would you like the larger spot light one or the smaller round one)? ^^

Are you in USA? I can get you a quote with your zip code once I know! I'll also test to be sure both heaters turn on and heat up.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts