Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lots!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! So I bought a Salifert Freshwater Test Kit for K. For the life of me I can not find the instructions anywhere. I reached out to the company I bought it from to see if they can help but in the meantime, I figured I’d check to see if anyone used this kit and could post an image of the instructions? I will be forever grateful! Thank you!

I don’t think Salifert has a website and if they do, I can not find it.

·
Premium Member
Lots!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Thank you for your help. These are the saltwater directions I believe. I have no idea why Salifert doesn’t have a website (that I can find anyway). The company I bought it from actually just got back to me with an image them.

Here are the freshwater directions for K if anyone in the future is looking for them. Thank you again!!! I really appreciate you researching this!
Font Book Publication Newsprint Paper

·
Registered
1) 25 litres, Espresso the betta,2) 60 litres with 2 blue rams and 6 tetras,3) my cat!
1,014 Posts
Hi,
Thank you for your help. These are the saltwater directions I believe. I have no idea why Salifert doesn’t have a website (that I can find anyway). The company I bought it from actually just got back to me with an image them.

Here are the freshwater directions for K if anyone in the future is looking for them. Thank you again!!! I really appreciate you researching this!
I thought Salifert was only for saltwater...:rolleyes:

Reactions: YogisMom
1 - 5 of 5 Posts