Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a bunch if salvinia minima in my 75 gal now it covered the all the surface so I'm not sure if sell or trade I want some other plants easy care and not much demanding specially a lily plant so if any one have one of those plants I can give about 3 handfuls they would be a lot if sell I would do 4 dollar per handfuls 6 for shipping priority so I will get to you this year i can't give you live arrival guarantee cause I don't have heat packages but I try my best while packing them I'll ship next Monday if anyone is close to Houston I can meet 1 hour any direction :) if you're lucky you may find some red root floaters (phyllanthus fluitans) that I have as well they're snail free

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I really need floaters. I don't have plants to trade. The only thing I can think of that I have to trade would be an assembled pharmacy pack if you don't have a good one built up. It's something you hope you don't need but good to have and expensive to put together.. I have almost everything one could think of and could do a some of packets of necessary items to make a complete pharmacy. If you don't need this let me know how much you are looking to get for the floaters.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mm I hope not to need medications I prefer natural ways so money could be as I said 4 bucks per handful plus 6 of shipping you'll get a lot and even if you add just a little bit of them with good lights the reproduce fast depens on how much you want to cover

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1386545918969.jpg Btw a handful should be enough to cover a 5 gal maybe bigger I'm trying to let my red root floaters reproduce and I can send the 3 on the same shipment for the same 6 bucks I just don't want to throw it on the trash can

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Sorry I've busy with school. I bought medications when I started because many people posted about having a pharmacy on hand. I have needed them as I have rescued sick bettas in the past. Anyway, I am interested if you want to PM with a Paypal email and I will send you money. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.