Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**~ Sassy Female Betta Contest ~**​

Contest approved by Perseusmom, bettafish.com is not associated with this contest, I'm the only one running it! :BIGhappy:

All the contest seem to only have boys so I decided to do a female betta contest to show girls some love. Sorry if you don't got a gal! This is a photo contest for the most sassy looking gal, so post pictures of your proud little ladies! :-D

Deadline to enter is July 10th, 2013 11:59PM Central Time

* ~ Rules ~*​
1. Has to be a female betta, sorry boys!
2. One picture/fish per person!
3. The female betta must be yours!​

* ~ Prizes ~ *​

1. The prize is a drawn wallpaper of your winning female done by me, the size will be your monitor's size. Here is an example I did for my bff:

2. Also a little award banner, using my boy slade as an example, lol, I don't actually have a girl:

* ~ Note ~*
If there are less than 10 entires I will do a poll if there are more
than 10, than I will pick one to avoid people getting 1 or 2 votes and winning by like a single vote. There is only 1 winner, I don't think I can finish making
more than one prize set. ^^;​

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Omg this is gonna be so awesome...and I just got a sorority like LAST week LOL!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Cool contest! All my girls are sassy. It will be hard to pick one! Can we edit our photo? (add captions, etc). Also, is it ok if there is more than one fish in the photo? Like if one fish is being sassy with another one?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Omg this is gonna be so awesome...and I just got a sorority like LAST week LOL!
Looking forward to your entry! :BIGhappy:

all my girls have passed, does the entry fish have to be alive?
Nope, the fish just has to be your own!

I have to get a good sassy picture of Rose, but she never stays still so it might be a problem!!
Good luck! can't wait for your entry!

Cool contest! All my girls are sassy. It will be hard to pick one! Can we edit our photo? (add captions, etc). Also, is it ok if there is more than one fish in the photo? Like if one fish is being sassy with another one?
No editing please, to make it fair other people who don't have editing programs. You can have more than 1 fish per photo but please let me know which fish you are entering.

Looking forward to seeing your lady! :BIGhappy:

Big momma RIP
Thanks for entering!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'd like to enter Fishizzle, the pink girl in the bottom of the photo. She ALWAYS gets into any picture that Arka (the blue/white/red girl) is in. Somehow. She seems to have to be the center of attention, and I find it quite sassy IMO XD She is quite the photobomber.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd like to enter Fishizzle, the pink girl in the bottom of the photo. She ALWAYS gets into any picture that Arka (the blue/white/red girl) is in. Somehow. She seems to have to be the center of attention, and I find it quite sassy IMO XD She is quite the photobomber.
Thanks for entering!

This photo has her name on it so I hope that doesn't disqualify me :-D
Its alright, just no enhancing the image and adding extra stuff ! Thanks for entering!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just got a girl its been years since I had females. I was going to take photos of her tonight how funny.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
So far this little girl is quite the firework! I just got her last Thursday with all my other sorority girls and at first she was very fearful. She is much skinnier and has a more petite frame compared to the other girls, but she has longer fins. Her pink shimmery color is just so pretty. It's like the perfect lip gloss color! I think her name will be Diva since despite her small size, she flares at almost everyone and has established herself quite high in the pecking order.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Awesome! I get my girls around the 8th, so I guess we will be saving the best for last. lol

Snowflake, your girl has colored to a beautiful blue!!
Viva, that is just too gorgeous.
MAB is etherial and
Fishizzle will be a winner just because she is determined to be a winner!

Great contest!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Little miss Kira, the yellow one, is currently in the process of dethroning Kitkat, the bright red one, while little Tagalong, the one in the breeder box, looks on. ^_^

Entering Kira... such a sassy little girl despite being the smallest in the sorority!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.