Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to petco today again and the 2 I looked at where still there chasing me as I walked I had to get them, a female maybe male crown and delta, pics when I get home

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Can't wait for pics!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wow!!! Love the male's coloring and the female's deep blue!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Beautiful! What are you going to name them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know yet, the crown tail is a hyper one, shes zipping everywhere right now and the male is as calm as can be, that photo of the male is bad, like it does not show him, his body is iridescent blue and green (more blue then green) with a red and blue spot on his head and his tail is a a see through blue green pink, and the girl is royal blue with some red spots on the tail

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so the crown tail wouldnt eat, so i tried bbs and she went crazy and devoured them, the delta is only biting at some foods

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
They are both just gorgeous! Yeah females have some spunk don't they? :)
I can't get over that male DeT! He sounds even more gorgeous when you describe him. More pics soon please? :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here you all go,also i named the female serenity, and yea they do XD she sees a bubble and looks at it then swims away and darts to it

now remember this is what he looked like when i got him

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I m about to save another GAHHHH >.< I m trying to pull myself away

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Not burst your bubble... he's not a delta tail... he's a HALFMOON!! Congrats. :D He's just GORGEOUS. Looks like he's going to be very happy with you. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow! Bettaluver is right! He's a pretty gorgeous halfmoon. Love love LOVE the coloring on him.

Congratulations! And yay for petco not knowing the difference between a Halfmoon and a Delta!

Any new pics of the female?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts