Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I just entered my room and noticed King's scale sticking out! its lighter than the other ones too, is he "shedding"?? I left my house a few hours ago and he looked fine, I got back and saw this on him. I took some pictures, but all you see is a white dot. I'm sorry they're super blurry, this was on my phone. :(
Sky Fin Marine mammal Cloud Fish

Sky Cloud Sea

This is my baby, please tell me something isnt wrong with him.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
If its only the one scale, doesn't look like a raw spot, he's eating & acting normal then he probably is fine. Could he have rubbed against something, plant or decoration? Does he have any tank mates that could've caused it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's acting normal, its just that one scale scaring me. And yes, his name is King :) and he's my first betta too. I dont think the catfish would've done this to him, they're gentle. It could've been from the filter since he likes letting it suck on him, but he's only done it once since yesterday. But it could be from the plant he likes seimming around too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.