Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can you tell the females apart, like any specific things that give away what each should look like?

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Naturally, HM girls have the full D shaped tail spread, like the males, but smaller. CTs have the spiky bits. As for the others, I do believe you count the rays, but I can't remember what type has how many.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naturally, HM girls have the full D shaped tail spread, like the males, but smaller. CTs have the spiky bits. As for the others, I do believe you count the rays, but I can't remember what type has how many.
Haha i know my ct girls :) I 've just aways have had a hard time with the others, I'm starting a sorority and i've qt'ed all my new girls but have been wondering if the 3 i thought weren't VT really aren't (im not a big fan of VT's)
I'll post some pictures of the females in question in a bit, i'm charing my batteries right now, so hopefully i can get some ideas on if their VT's or one of the other tail types :)

(Im pretty sure one has the full D spread)
Thank you :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is one of the girls in question, i need to retake pictures of the other 2 girls as their pictures didnt turn out as clear as this one

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts