Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm looking for channel art of some of my fish, gerbils + cats. Preferably a cartoon-y look, I can provide pictures if needed. I do apologize, but I can't pay. Will include a link to this thread and/or your (user?)name in the description of my channel.

Thanks!

·
Registered
808 Posts
I wish I could help. I can't draw very well. I made my own channel art with actual pictures.

Reactions: ThatFishThough

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could do actual pictures but love the look of cartoon-ish bettas and animals. :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
What is channel art? I can draw bettas but they usually turn out more realistic than cartoonish.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Channel art is the drawings/pictures that go across the top of the screen when you go to a channel. :) I don't mind realistic, do you have examples (Also, are you willing to draw 9 bettas in one picture? LOL)

·
Registered
939 Posts
IMG_3548.jpg

This is something I drew of all the bettas I've owned (excluding the newest guy) and is a pretty good example of my art. I used colored pencils, but I can use markers, which would probably show up better on a computer screen and the scales/details would be more defined. BTW this pic was taken with a phone camera, so not the best quality.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! I was looking more for something done no the computer, but if I can't find anything I'll keep you in mind! :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Oh yeah computer art. Yeah I totally fail at that XD Good luck on your search!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts