Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided that I want my future tattoo to be fish related since they're such a big part of my life and am leaning towards a Betta since they are what started off my obsession :)

I'm also drawing it out myself which is... interesting to say the least lol. But I'm having problems finding reference pictures of what pose I want my betta to be in.

so if you have a picture of a betta swimming up while facing the camera (like the picture of the goldfish at the bottom) and you could let me use it for a reference I would really appreciate it!

All I ask is that it not be a crowntail or a plakat since I want to get a plain red VT and i need long fins to look at c:

View attachment 52979

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well since I'm really into tattoos, I just have to submit my little guy for that one :)

Ok so he's blue and not really looking up but a good tattoo artist can surely arrange that for you. He's a VT and you can see his face and fins pretty well.

So here's Beetlejuice...

·
Registered
441 Posts
These aren't exactly what you're asking for, but the poses are all very natural, and the fish are beautiful. :) I'll just post some of my best shots in case there may be one you like. I'm sure it's hard to get just the right one though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts