Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roommate and I are graduating from college (yay!) yet we need to part with a lot of pet supplies that we have accrued over the months and years. We have available:

A 36 gallon tank (with decorations, and fish inside- can be included or not)- 150$ or best offer
A 20 gallon tank (with live plants, decor, and fish inside- can be included or not)- 65$ or best offer
A 2.5 gallon tank (empty)- 5$ or included in with another sale
A 3 gallon tank with betta and decor inside- 15$ or best offer
A 1 gallon tank with betta and plant inside- 5$ or included in with another sale

Decorations are also up for sale. I can send pictures once an interested buyer inquires. However, if the tanks are bought, these will be FREE and INCLUDED! :) Also, food will come with any fish or any tank purchase.

Please only interested buyers as we are interested in all of this equipment going to a good home. These tanks can provide wonderful shelter to future pets and to the ones that currently live there. We have invested a lot, but want to spread the joy of pet keeping!

As if that wasn't awesome enough, we will DELIVER IT TO YOUR DOOR for only 20$ extra (we will only drive as far as hudson)!

Please let me know if you are interested :) Really hope to hear from you!

Text at supplied number please.

Keywords: reptile, pet, bearded dragon, fish, aquarium, hamster, tank, animal, sale, free, lizard, small mammal,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts