Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,100 Posts
Unless it's a dire emergency they are not supposed to go into your apartment..if they need to access the unit they need to give you notice...they can't just let themselves in....like I said unless it's a dire emergency.

If needed maybe you could set up two tanks at work?? LOL I'll get you fired...maybe you could explain what's going on.....

I'm just saying because I was going to set up a tank at work so I bought the petsmart 2.5 gallon i think it was great choice..it was $13.00 and the footprint is small I could easily fit two tanks and run sponge filters with one pump. 12" wide 8"high and 6" wide

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Unless it's a dire emergency they are not supposed to go into your apartment..if they need to access the unit they need to give you notice...they can't just let themselves in....like I said unless it's a dire emergency.

If needed maybe you could set up two tanks at work?? LOL I'll get you fired...maybe you could explain what's going on.....

I'm just saying because I was going to set up a tank at work so I bought the petsmart 2.5 gallon i think it was great choice..it was $13.00 and the footprint is small I could easily fit two tanks and run sponge filters with one pump. 12" wide 8"high and 6" wide
I got the tank set up at work, it's a small 2 gallon tank. I want to keep my cube professional, having more than one tank is a bit too much. My boss was kinda meh about it, but he's fine with one.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am in San Jose. It's totally fine for me to drive up to San Mateo.
I'll be going down to San Jose Sunday to drop off Adam since someone expressed interest for him, I'm going to miss him so much but I dont think he'll do well in a 3 gallon tank T___T He's just so beautiful!!

Atlas would love a home if you're able to take him, he's marbling right now and a really active guy. I'll be in the SJ/Sunnyvale for lunch, would you want to meet at a LPS in San Jose on Saturday or Sunday?

· Registered
4 Posts
Oh! I am thrilled. Yes I can take Atlas. I have more time on Sat (available from 12pm to 2pm) but can meet you on Sun (around 1:30-2:30). Somewhere around west sj/sunnyvale/cupertino?

I'll be going down to San Jose Sunday to drop off Adam since someone expressed interest for him, I'm going to miss him so much but I dont think he'll do well in a 3 gallon tank T___T He's just so beautiful!!

Atlas would love a home if you're able to take him, he's marbling right now and a really active guy. I'll be in the SJ/Sunnyvale for lunch, would you want to meet at a LPS in San Jose on Saturday or Sunday?

· Registered
96 Posts
Has anyone taken Thai yet? I'm interested. I work in Redwood City, so I can def. stop by San Mateo any time M-F. after 3:30pm. lmk. Thanks!

· Administrator
24,579 Posts
Closed.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.