Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My betta Mufasa has lived in a 10 gallon and i divivded it today because it looks so empty with just him so im going to go buy a new fish today :) but anyways im scared because its clear and i put plants on both sides so its harder to see. But its not completely clear its like hard netted so yea but im scared there gonna flare to much. What should i do? they have a filter on one side and a bubbler on the other and a heater. Any tips? and im probably going to get 2 snails 1 for each side. is that ok?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
They will flare a lot. You will even risk tail bitting and they might never get used to seeing eachother but you can give it a try.
Some males will get used to seeing a neighbor and live peacefully next to each other.
Others will go wonkers and be stressed out all the time.
Keep a good watch on their behavior and make sure there's no way they will jump into eachother's sections and torn the other apart. It's easier for then than we like to think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.