Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have become friends with the owner of a new pet shop in my town who owns bettas himself and has become very helpful with advice on best food etc. I went in there the other day to get some new food, water conditioner and activated carbon. He recomended to me a few brands and the last one was Sera, The water condtioner is called Toxivec. He gave me a sample bottle that was at a low price and said to me try it and if you don't like it bring it back and he'll give me my money back! (only an offer for valued customers apparently!) I haven't used it because I still had some of my normal stuff, a few places have compared it to Prime. Anyone tried it or use it now? The food is again Sera brand. It's called Vipan family or something. Again I baught the trial sized pack for 99p because Kyon was picky with foods and it cost me a small fortune. Anyone use this stuff? It's flakes and it seems to be of a natural colour!

When using activated carbon, how do I put it in? Do I put it inbetween the filter sponges?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
There should be somewhere in your filter where it will slot into, unless your filter doesn't use carbon...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts