Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Just got 4 new bettas in today and they are in their transition tanks, so no heaters. Their current temp is hovering between 76-78, but I know when I turn off the lights and go to bed, the temp will drop even further downstairs. (Not sure exactly how much though.)

Do you think I should bring them upstairs with me where the general room temp is probably a good 5-10 degrees warmer in general? It seems like maybe an obvious answer, but just wanted to "fish" for your opinions! ;-)

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
If you can make the transfer I would. It sounds like a good idea to me, just be careful it doesn't get too warm up there

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can make the transfer I would. It sounds like a good idea to me, just be careful it doesn't get too warm up there

Thanks! It ended up being really pipin' hot upstairs last night, so I opted to leave them downstairs and cover their tanks as to hold in a little extra heat. Came down this morning and they all looked good and temps and held pretty consistent around 76 all night. Can't wait to move them into their permanent homes so they will comfy and warm and pimped out! ;-)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post pics!
I'm too excited to post pics yet! They're just in their temporary tanks and I don't want to jinx anything by getting all excited and posting pics, then they get sick or something! lol. Silly, I know.

Seriously though... I am SUPER excited!!! :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts