Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is my 1.35 gallon EZ care. It truly does make water changes easy, but is on the small side. It houses 1 female Elephant ear named Tonks and a tiny hitchhiker snail. I tried to Feng Shui in a new fake plant yesterday (the live is not doing so well but being “treated”) but I’m open to rearrangement suggestions.

·
Registered
117 Posts
A draft in my head: you could set the heater more vertically, the swimming plant in that left corner together with the tube fixed beneath the waterline like a little hide (e.g. with suction cups, if that works).
The bottom plant and the dragon could be stuck in the gravel, so they just peek out of the substrate.
It‘s just a little tetris game - no need to try it of course :)!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ok here are my 4 betta tanks and my new non betta tank( fake plants in non tank will be selectively exchanged slowly) its a work in progress. Tank#1 Mando Tank#2 Clark Kent Tank#3 Bloom Tank#4 sorority girls Tank
#5 Captain James T. Kirk and crew. (Going today or tomorrow and get the sunken enterprise)

Attachments

·
Registered
Mr.B
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
People are very unlikely to judge on this forum 😊. You don’t have to share your tank but we understand there are monetary restraints, some people are still learning (like me) and I think there are a variety of tanks bettas can be happy in 😃.
yep!!!

·
Registered
Mr.B
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok here are my 4 betta tanks and my new non betta tank( fake plants in non tank will be selectively exchanged slowly) its a work in progress. Tank#1 Mando Tank#2 Clark Kent Tank#3 Bloom Tank#4 sorority girls Tank
#5 Captain James T. Kirk and crew. (Going today or tomorrow and get the sunken enterprise)
looks good!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Mr.B
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is my tank that I just set up! Obviously the plants need to grow in and I’ll be adding some ground cover too! This is a five gallon, with a male betta, Pygmy corys and shrimp. View attachment 1025925
how do you get your moss balls to float?

·
Registered
117 Posts
@ Mr. B: That is mostly Salvinia minima (Common salvinia), a small floating plant.

On the right you might see a ball of Riccia fluitans (Crystalwort) and there‘s also a few Limnobium laevigatum (Amazon frogbit).

Reactions: Mr. B

·
Registered
Mr.B
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@ Mr. B: That is mostly Salvinia minima (Common salvinia), a small floating plant.

On the right you might see a ball of Riccia fluitans (Crystalwort) and there‘s also a few Limnobium laevigatum (Amazon frogbit).
where did you get them?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts